Teaching The Leaders Of Tomorrow
Our student body represents 19 countries, 10 languages, and all the major religions of the world. We welcome new students entering 9th to 12th grade who are inspired to grow, excel and learn to face challenges with grit and grace and become engaged global citizens.
Life At Miri Piri Academy
Master your mind, Elevate your spirit.
The fundamental core life concepts of contemplation, self-evaluation, work, and sharing are integrated into engaging and rigorous class structures and content. Learn More
Miri Piri is a dynamic, living concept that permeates everything we do and teach at school. Miri is our experience of the physical world, and Piri is our experience of the unseen, spiritual world. Learn More
Our student body represents more than 19 countries, 10 languages and the major religions of the world. Living together, playing together and working together teaches our students how to connect as family and respect diversity. Learn More
Grounded in the philosophy of Sikh Dharma and the practice of Kundalini Yoga, students get to know themselves and experience the joy of living.
Miri Piri Facts and Stats
- MPA students graduate as KRI Certified Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teachers.
- Students from any background, religion or nationality are welcome.
- We have students from the USA, Germany, Mexico, China, Russia, and many more countries.
- More than 60% of MPA students speak English as a Second Language.
- On average 50% of new students have no previous experience of Sikh teachings.
- 85% of MPA students attend college or university after graduation.
- MPA is a small school and class sizes average 8 students per class.